Client Development Manager / Full Time
We are looking for Middle or Senior Client Development Manager for the agency of Charlotte in USA.
The role of the Client Development Manager is to build the business by bringing in new clients and expanding relationships with current clients. This person will work on business development, opportunity assessment, strategy formation and client retention. They will also communicate the expertise and benefits of Team Creatif USA.
New Client Development
- Create, implement, and manage a program to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Utilize your personal network and team resources to identify potential clients and influence decision makers within client organizations.
- Set up meetings with client prospects to showcase Team Creatif capabilities and other valuable client business information in ways that speak to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Convert prospects into partner clients.
Current Client Expansion
- Expand relationships and business understanding with current clients to anticipate and fulfill their needs.
- Arrange and participate in client discussions for briefs, creative reviews and presentations.
- Prepare, organize and archive client information for use by other team members.
- Work with team colleagues to support on-going client needs.
Business Planning, Management, and Reporting
- Study and evaluate client, product, category, market and industry information to inform team and clients of trends related to the business.
- Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services.
- Build a repository of information for use across the team to find, develop and service clients.
- Participate in ongoing client management, creative reviews, and business reporting.
- Establish and track client billing targets and help to close deals to meet targets.
- Submit weekly client progress reports.
- Develop and manage a client relationship marketing tool.
- Ensure that client billing prerequisites (e.g. client procurement group approval) are fulfilled in a timely manner.
- Provide business development training and mentoring to team members.
- Support the company mission, vision, values, goals, standards, policies and procedures, operating instructions, confidentiality standards, and the code of ethical behavior.
Qualifications and Skills
- BA or BS Degree
- 3 years of experience working with a creative agency
- 6 years of experience in client lead generation and sales
- Skilled at managing multiple projects at the same time
- Understanding of the package design discipline
- Experience creating and applying marketing principles
- Understanding of Fast Moving Consumer Goods
- Business Acumen
- Strong writing skills, presentation skills and attention to detail
- Strategic Thinking
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Drive and resourcefulness
- Experience using Customer Relationship Marketing tools
- Knowledge of top full-service agencies
- Passion for food
- Multi-lingual (English plus French or Spanish)
Development and advancement opportunities include roles in Client Partnership and Strategy Development, as well as experience working with and in other office locations.
Team Creatif USA is, above all, a Team – a close-knit group of creative-minded individuals driven by a passion for branding and design. Contact us if you are interested in joining our Team.
Team Creatif USA Charlotte, NC 28202 – www.teamcreatifusa.com
Team Créatif Paris, France – www.team-creatif.com/en/